Quban Tsalast (Qurtsa)

Qurban Tsalast


Every year, SMAN 3 Bandung always celebrate the Eid Al-Adha day by do a slaughtering to a cow and goat. And this year, the event is called Qurban Tsalast or usually shortened to 'Qurtsa'.

In this event, I appointed to be a field division chief. I be responsible to set what to do at the day of the event. I also must divide the task at the day of the event. At the beginning, I was worry if I can't finish all of my job. But, because of the teamwork by all of my team, we can finish all of the task.

All of the Qurtsa committee do their best for the event. We ready to always go back home late to finish our tasks. And I think, the hardest task is to collect some fund to buy the cows and the goats. We sell some foods and drinks everyday to gain some money. And luckily, we gain additional funds from some contributors.

At the day of the event, we do on our each task. But we also had some obstacles, as example some tools that needed for the event wasn't well prepared. And luckily, we helped by some janitor of SMAN 3 Bandung. They help to supply some tools that we need.
And finally, we finished that day by eat together with all of the Qurtsa committee. Our work since morning was paid off by satisfaction and togetherness between the Qurtsa committee.

I was very happy can be a part in an event that give myself a very valuable experience. Insya Allah, it will be very useful for my life in the future.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Dreams, My Goals, My Future

Recommendation Letter

Analytical Exposition Text