Introduction


INTRODUCTION

Related image
   This is my first day at high school. I meet with someone before go to my classrom. We are get to know each other.


Abyan  : Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.
Fadhlan: Waalaikumsalam warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh.
Abyan  : Hello, I'm Abyan, May I know your name?
Fadhlan: Of course, I'm Fadhlan. Where did you come from?
Abyan  : I come from Cianjur, what about you?
Fadhlan: I'm from Bandung. Where did you learn before?
Abyan  : In Al Azhar Junior High School Cianjur, and you?
Fadhlan: In Junior High School 5 Bandung.
Abyan  : Which class are you in?
Fadhlan: X Science 3
Abyan  : Wow, we are at the same class.
Fadhlan: Really?
Abyan  : Yeah
Fadhlan: Okay, I hope we can enjoy the class and be a good friend.
Abyan  : Me too. Let's go to the class.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Analytical Exposition Text