Plan for Next Holiday


Abyan's Plan for Next Holiday


After I finished the examination, I meet Abyan and I ask him about his plan for next holiday.

Fadhlan: Hi Abyan. How was your exam?
Abyan  : Emmm, it's good, I can answer all the question and I hope I can get                  big score. How yours? 
Fadhlan: Yeah, not bad. We will take a holiday, right? What's your plan?
Abyan  : I am planning to go to my hometown, Cianjur.
Fadhlan: Ohh, Cianjur is your hometown? I just know that.
Abyan  : Yes, It is.
Fadhlan: What's your plan in Cianjur?
Abyan  : I am going to meet my junior high school friends.
Fadhlan: Wow, It's look interesting. What usually you do with your friends?
Abyan  : Usually, we're ride bicycle around the city.
Fadhlan: I hope I can join you there.
Abyan  : Yeah. You can stay at my house there.
Fadhlan: I think that's gonna be fun. But, I already have a plan at the holiday.
Abyan  : Really? What's your plan?
Fadhlan: I'm planning to go to Ciwidey with my family.
Abyan  : Wow. That will be fun.
Fadhlan: Ya I hope so. OK, see you after holiday.
Abyan  : Ya, see you then.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Analytical Exposition Text