Edu Passion 2019

A year ago, I already published a vlog about Edu Passion 2018. Now, I will tell you my experience when I attend the Edu Passion 2019 event. Edu Passion 2019 is held on January 24th 2019 and choose 'Agranasta' as the tagline. Just like last year, this year event invited many universities from many city. Every university showed some presentation about majors in their university.

This year, I visited and listened to some of the university presentation. I asked them about some majors and other information about each university. Beside that, I got a lot of information about favorite universities abroad that provide scholarships and how to get that.

After visited and listened some of their presentation about their university, I was interested in one of faculty with high interest in Indonesia, medical faculty in Universitas Indonesia. As I said, it was one of the faculty with high interest so I have to work harder to achieve that dream.

At this event closing, me and my friend in KPA3 is requested to perform and bring some songs. We performed in front of all of the visitor and bring 2 songs. Actually, we prepared it in only 2 days but Alhamdulillah we can show our best to the audience.

That is how my day at Edu Passion 2019 ended. Thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Recommendation Letter

Natural Phenomena